Betony's Beautious Book Blog

Friday, September 30, 2005

Party

Hello everyone. So I have kind of dropped the ball on this book in terms of discussion etc. However, I have been really really loving the words of this man. Velvet Elvis explains the way I want my religion to be. I would let anyone read this book. It is so refreshing. But, like I said, I have been dropping the ball. I forgot to send invitations to the "Elvis Party!". So here it is. You all are invited to an elvis party tomorrow (saturday the 1st) at my house. Bring either a side dish, a dessert, or something to drink. I will have peanut butter and bacon sandwiches for you all. :) Come over about 7. Maybe we will watch jailhouse rock or something too (feel free to dress as your best elvis!). Even if you haven't read the book, come over anyway, it will be a good time for us all to hang out and catch up. Love you guys,
Bet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home