Betony's Beautious Book Blog

Sunday, August 07, 2005

ahh...roadtrips/books on cd!!

yaayy!! I can finally actually put posts up! I am now to chapter 55. I adore this book, although some of his tangents get fairly long and dull. I finally just skipped passed the parts where he basically gives dictionary descriptions of all the whales and the part where he described in "great" detail what whales look like. All in all I think it is a fun and exciting book!
I just went on a mini roadtrip to Manhattan/Lawrence to help some friends move into their new apartment and to go shopping. I decided to borrow the MD book on CD. You gotta love the amazing assortment the library has, and all for FREE!! The narrarator was just a tad monotone, but really not bad (not as good as the Harry Potter guy!) and while I was driving I got through a good part of the book when they go out for their first whales and the "stoweaways" appear. It was fun!
Anyway. Tony I love the info you have been posting about the book, it is fascinating!
Happy reading everybody!
Willow

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Kelly Cook said...

don't say ahhh matey, say arggggggg

xoxo
Pirate K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home